KILL. DIE. MODIFY. Orbital Bullet is a fast paced 360° action-platformer with rogue-lite elements, where all actions take place in a circular pattern. Fight your way through a variety of procedural planets and use body modifications, crafting, upgrades and heavy weaponry.
TRIGGERFINGER LICKIN’ GOOD ROGUE-LITE ACTION
- 360° hard-boiled gunplay: Projectiles will traverse in a 360°-degree pattern allowing for a new unrivaled gunplay feeling.
- “Just one-more-run”: Procedurally generated planets, mean enemies, bad-ass bosses, a diverse weaponry and game changing upgrades guarantee addictive gameplay.
- Make the most satisfying long-range curved snipes you have ever done or blast and shred enemies with a load of your hyper shotgun. Or are you more of a rocket launcher fella?
- Fast paced unrelenting pixel style-action. Each death is permanent, but let’s be honest, dying is part of the fun.
A DEATH-DEFYING PROGRESSION SYSTEM
- Suck at the game? Don’t worry, we got you covered! After each death you will be able to spend Nanobytes to receive permanent upgrades and skills.
- How about a bigger Medi-Backpack or extra Shield to last a little bit longer?
- Or activate the Combo System, to tremendously increase the pacing of the game and receive certain multipliers to currency drops and EXP.
- Don’t like your starting weapon? Unlock a new more powerful one right from the start and get your revenge.
UNLIMITED FRAG-TASTIC REPLAYABILITY
- Build your own custom skill tree with our Dynamic Skill Trees! Make clever decisions to empower skills and reach new power spikes while the tree changes every time you play.
- “We need guns, lots of guns.” Unlock, find, or buy more than 38 different guns, weapon upgrades and various power-enhancing perks that will change the way you’ll play.
- Unlock four different classes to choose from, like the turret-carrying Engineer or the fire-fueled Hellion, each with a different skill tree.
- Are you the type of person who enjoys some good ol’ pain? Good, because we got a Streak System that will make the game considerably more difficult (coupled with a few other surprises) with each completed run, until your streak ends. Don’t worry though, you will have plenty opportunity to die.
A HEAD-BLASTING SOUNDTRACK
- Orbital Bullet features a pounding electronica soundtrack composed by Niilo Takalainen & Juha Korpelainen. If you die a lot, at least you can listen to some catchy tunes.
Copyright Assemble Entertainment GmbH 2022 - all rights reserved!