Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter that features a massive and visually stunning open world, playable for the first time in solo or online in four-player co-op. Injured, without support, and hunted down by ex-Ghosts, you must fight to survive while lost in Auroa. Choose the right alliances and decide how to take down your toughest enemies ever: The Wolves.
• THE SEQUEL TO THE AWARD-WINNING GAME TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
• STEP INTO THE BOOTS OF A GHOST, AN ELITE US SPECIAL OPERATIONS UNIT, STRANDED BEHIND ENEMY LINES.
• FIGHT FOR YOUR SURVIVAL: STEEP SLOPES, ACCUMULATING INJURIES, AND FATIGUE ARE THE NEW CHALLENGES FOR YOU TO TACKLE.
• ENJOY A MASSIVE CAMPAIGN IN A DIVERSE, HOSTILE, AND MYSTERIOUS OPEN WORLD.
• CREATE YOUR GHOST AND CHOOSE AMONG THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS FOR YOUR GEAR AND WEAPONS.
• EXPERIMENT WITH A BRAND NEW CLASS SYSTEM THAT GIVES YOU FULL FREEDOM OF APPROACH: ASSAULT, SNIPER, STEALTH… IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR CHOICE!
• ENJOY A TRUE SOCIAL EXPERIENCE WITH NEW SHARED PROGRESSION AND BEST-IN-CLASS END GAME CONTENT
GOLD EDITION CONTENT
• The Gold Edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
YEAR 1 PASS
The Year 1 Pass includes:
• The Siren’s Call mission available from launch ;
• The Special Operation Forces Pack, the finest military equipment composed of the “Quiet” Designated Marksman Rifle, the Covered ACH, the CRYE G3 combat pants and the cross draw vest, available from launch ;
• Access to two upcoming immersive Adventures: Deep State and Transcendence ;
• Early unlock of three classes, which will improve both your solo and multiplayer gaming experiences by introducing new skills for your character.
Launched in 2001 with critical acclaim from fans of the Tom Clancy’s world, the Ghost Recon franchise has since convinced 35 million players thanks to breakthrough releases and has become one of the best-selling Tom Clancy’s brand on the last generation of consoles and PC.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.