Anno 2205™ Tundra is add-on content for Anno 2205, the city-building simulation developed by Ubisoft’s Blue Byte studio, and lets players discover a long-forgotten region.
Over 100 years ago, the Tundra sector housed the Eden Initiative's Eco-Formers and Sanctuaries, but a malfunction of the Terra-Formers reactivated the volcanoes and the damaged vaults were evacuated in panic. Their ruins bred a new virus that caused mutations in the surrounding plants and wildlife. Nobody has set foot in the violent sector since…
- CHALLENGES IN THE ICY WASTELANDS Players discover the long-forgotten Tundra sector called Vanha Plains, a deserted environment of 82,000 acres in which they must dry out the marshes to gain building space. They will transform the lands into lively, productive colonies and gain access to new coastal and mining slots.
- ALL-NEW PRODUCTION CHAINS The Tundra sector is home of two population levels: Tundra Protectors and Tundra Scientists. Each population has different needs for which players must establish five new production chains and produce 10 new goods, all while enjoying the detailed and unique animations that Tundra has to offer.
- NEW MODULE TYPE Players can achieve a new module type that can increase the efficiency of farms and factories not only in the Tundra region, but in the Temperate Earth, Arctic, and Moon regions as well. The new module type can be unlocked by completing the Tundra sector quest where players are faced with failures from former generations.
- FLY THROUGH THE MARSHES Throughout the story quests and optional side quests, players will control a futuristic flying vehicle to hover over the landscape. Ten new achievements will bring an additional challenge.
- FREE UPDATES FOR EVERYONE In addition to the Tundra expansion, a free patch will bring a reworked corporation progression screen, and all sector traders will not only sell goods, but buy them as well.