Based on a true story.
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne Paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside. As the story unfolds, the player (Baker) must choose between the success of his mission and the lives of his men - his brothers in arms.
Brothers In Arms will immerse players in the historic eight day invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound, and gameplay.
- One of a Kind: Brothers in Arms is the only first person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real Military Tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real Soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each having a distinctly unique personality, appearance and style.
- Revolutionary AI System: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill their foes.
- Unprecedented Authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, Aerial Reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Innovative Multiplayer: Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
© 2005 Gearbox Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license from Gearbox Software, LLC. Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 is a trademark of Gearbox Software and used under license. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC.