Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population. When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, were activated as the last line of defence. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.
For The Division, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington, D.C. – the most heavily protected city on earth – is at risk, leaving the entire nation on the brink of collapse. If Washington, D.C., is lost, then the nation falls. As a Division agent who has been in the field for seven months, you and your team are the last hope to stop the fall of society after the pandemic collapse.
Developed by Ubisoft Massive and the same teams that brought you Tom Clancy’s The Division®, Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 is an online open world, action shooter RPG experience set in a collapsing and fractured Washington, D.C. This rich new setting combines a wide variety of beautiful, iconic, and realistic environments where the player will experience the series’ trademark for authenticity in world building, rich RPG systems, and fast-paced action like never before.
- Play alone or with up to 3 friends in a 40-hour campaign in a torn and boiling Washington D.C. and prolong your The Division® 2 journey with fresh, unique, and diverse challenges.
- Explore a large and dynamic living world, which evolves depending on your actions and help liberating the city with tactical interventions.
- Discover a revamped PvP gameplay in a brand new Dark Zone designed to provide a fair and exciting experience to all players, regardless of their level of progression.
- Take part in the never-seen before endgame content and one year of free DLC: new missions, areas and games features.
ULTIMATE EDITION CONTENT*
Play three days early: Pre-order the ULTIMATE EDITION of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 and get your copy as soon as March 12th, 2019**.
Enjoy the complete experience with Tom Clancy's The Division® 2 - Ultimate Edition.
This edition includes:
- Digital content*
- The Year 1 Pass that includes a 7-day Early Access to all Year 1 Episodes, exclusive customization items, additional activities and more to be shared soon.
- The exclusive Elite Agent Pack: fight with “Ruthless” a devastating legendary AK-47 which comes with its end-game blueprint. This pack also includes Additional stash space for your journey and a unique skill visual to show your domination on the battlefield.
- The Battleworn Secret Service Pack: don't get caught, be sneaky and collect information to defeat DC's enemies with your secret service outfit, an exotic M4A1 weapon skin and a rare emote.
- The First Responder Pack: be the first to answer your allies' call and fight without restraint to rescue the citizens of Washington, D.C. with a rare weapon skin for your shotgun and your brand new firefighter outfit.
*Final content and release dates subject to change. Some features may not be available at launch. Content may be available for purchase and/or as giveaway(s) separately at Ubisoft’s sole discretion at any time. System requirements pending. Please check system requirements and product details/restrictions before purchase and upon game release before redeeming your pre-order.
**Players who pre-order the Ultimate Edition of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 at participating retailers before 12/03/2019 or purchase a new copy of the Ultimate Edition of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 from 12/03/2019 – 12:00 am to 14/03/2019 – 23:59 pm, will have the opportunity to get their copy of the game up to three days earlier than the standard release date – 15/03/2019. Check with your retailer for distribution details and pick-up time. Subject to availability. Final content/release dates subject to change; some features may not be available at launch. Content may be available for purchase or giveaway separately at Ubisoft’s sole discretion. System requirements pending; check system requirements and product details/restrictions before purchase and redemption. This is a promotional offer, which may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited. May be subject to additional restrictions from retailers; check retailer restrictions prior to purchase. Check the participating retailers on the official FAQ: . Game rating pending: Game may contain content inappropriate for children.
*** Preorder any edition of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 on PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, at participating retailers, at least forty-eight hours before the start date of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 private beta phase to get access to it. Private beta phase start and ending dates will be communicated on at a later date to be determined by Ubisoft. Private beta phase access conditions will apply and may vary depending on retailer restrictions and/or the platform and game version purchased. Subject to availability. Final content/release dates subject to change; some features may not be available at launch. Content may be available for purchase or giveaway separately at Ubisoft’s sole discretion. System requirements pending; check system requirements and product details/restrictions before purchase and redemption. This is a promotional offer, which may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Check the participating retailers on the official FAQ: . Game rating pending: Game may contain content inappropriate for children and age restrictions may apply. Beta software is at pre-release stage and should not be considered complete. It is provided as is. All game features, the performance and gameplay may yet be adjusted and improved. You may be unable to access full content during this Beta. Maintenances may also occur during this period. Ubisoft does not commit to providing customer support for the game during the beta.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s The Division, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.