UBIcollectibles is proud to introduce « Elise: The Fiery Templar », its very first female figurine and first Templar from the Assassin’s Creed series.
This new piece of collection based on the next episode from « Assassin’s Creed® Unity » shows the Templar, as she points out her eyes through her gunsights, holding out her gun and hiding her sword in her back.
Get “Elise The Fiery Templar” and “Arno The Fearless Assassin” assembled into a dynamic diorama.
ADDITIONAL DIGITAL CONTENT to be used in Assassin's Creed ® Unity:
- Arno Dorian’s Duelling Pistol
- Arno Dorian’s French Rapier
1789. Revolution is building through the streets of Paris. The starving inhabitants are set to take up arms for freedom and equality.
"In this time of chaos and brutality, Elise, a young noble, is determined to endorse her role as a member of the Templar dynasty. Independent and fierce, Elise is willing to go to any lengths see her goals fulfilled."
© 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Dynamic pose, underlined by belt’s movement.
- Textural play well detailed at the character's outfit and ground items’ levels, including leaflet, French flag, and Elise’s weapons.
- The cross on her belt demonstrates her belonging to the Templar Order.
- HEIGHT: 24 cm