- Ubisoft Store exclusive
- Designed by Ubi Workshop and manufactured by Mixed Dimensions
- Limited to 100 units only
- 10'' l x 8.75'' h x 3'' w (26 cm x 22 cm x 8 cm)
- Weight is 3lbs (1.5 kg)
- Made of resin and brass
- Features miniature busts of Anubis – God of the Dead, Sekhmet – The Warrior Goddess, and Sobek – Lord of the Waters
- Hand painted
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Product ships March 2018
Ubi Workshop is proud to present the latest addition to the Assassin’s Creed Origins collection, the Trials of the Gods figurine.
This highly exclusive item is limited to 100 units and features detailed designs of each of Egyptian Gods, Anubis, Sekhmet and Sobek. The Trials of the Gods figurine stands 8.75” (22cm) tall from the bottom, and each miniature bust is hand painted and includes solid brass rods that connect into the hieroglyphic display base. With each figurine, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, which is numbered and signed by Raphael Lacoste (Assassin’s Creed Origins Art Director) and Ashraf Ismail (Assassin’s Creed Origins Creative Director).
The materials used to manufacture 3D models make the 3D models suitable only for decorative purposes and they are not suited for any other purpose. The 3D models are not suited to be used as toys, or to be given to children. The 3D models should not come in contact with electricity or for food liquids and should be kept away from heat