Splinter Cell Blacklist puts players in the role of Sam Fisher who has been called back for his most challenging mission yet. The U.S. military has a presence in two-thirds of the world's countries, and one small, but elite, terrorist group has decided that enough is enough. The group of 12 has created a terror ultimatum that they call The Blacklist - a series of escalating terrorist attacks on American interests. It is up to Fisher and his team to hunt down the terrorists and stop the Blacklist before a devastating attack occurs.
Splinter Cell Blacklist tasks Sam Fisher with the creation a new Echelon unit, built around Anna Grimsdottir, the operations manager, Isaac Briggs as the firepower specialist and hacker Charlie Cole. Each person's skills are frequently tested to the limit in the single-player campaign.
Stealth and Action
While Stealth is the heart of the Splinter Cell franchise, players are not limited to stealth-based gameplay in Blacklist. Exploration is encouraged, and each scenario gives you many choices. Define your own personal play style, whether that is ghosting your way through a mission, using a powerful frontal assault or finding the most efficient, silent and lethal way to take out the enemy. Every play style is rewarded in ways that support the player's chosen actions, encouraging players to be consistent and hone their craft with each and every mission. Are you a ghost, a panther, or an assault specialist?
The Ultimate in Tom Clancy Gameplay
Splinter Cell Blacklist is a refreshing new take on the stealth action genre for PC gamers. Download Splinter Cell Blacklist via UPlay, or pick up a copy from your favorite video game store. Note that PC gamers can also download Blacklist via other digital distribution platforms, such as Steam. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise is one of the most beloved gaming franchises in the world, and this latest incarnation clearly shows Ubisoft's willingness to innovate and keep the franchise fresh for the next generation of PC gamers to enjoy. Can you help Sam Fisher to stop the Blacklist?
- Operate without Restrictions Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more deadly than ever. He is the only secret operative with the power to act above the law, and uses ruthless methods to interrogate enemies in order to extract crucial information that will prevent the next Blacklist attack. Pursuing the terrorists to the far reaches of the world, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind the Blacklist. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full motion performance capture, creating a highly cinematic experience.
- Kill in Motion Always one step ahead, Killing In Motion lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint allows him to traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls and leap over barriers in order to reach his next target while on the move.
- Unleash the power of 4th Echelon Prototypes Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets such as the upgraded snake cam and micro-trirotor drone which allows Sam to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies, or explode with frag grenade force. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the sticky shocker, and for close quarters combat, players can wield the curved and brutal Karambit knife.
- Build a New Echelon With a mandate directly from the President, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. Players can earn money for completing missions and objectives and buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub aboard the Paladin.