The multiplayer online services for the title are shut down but the solo features will remain available. Any In-game News and Player Stats services will be shut down. For more info, check out our forums
For the first time, play as the Orc faction and recruit heroes, build armies and manage cities as you explore and conquer legendary lands. Use tactics, skills and magic to outsmart fantasy armies while developing your heroes and unveiling the dark plot that threatens to tear the world of Ashan apart.
Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will meet the brutal and proud warriors of the Orc faction, and follow in the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah and exposes the Demon Sovereign’s conspiracy.
Following this brilliant conclusion to the Heroes of Might and Magic V story, the world of Ashan will never be the same again…
- New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah Might and Magic™, the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes® series. Savage, fiercely proud, and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the “might” in Might and Magic®. This faction’s troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops and the famed Pao Kais.
- A brand-new adventure: Featuring 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes, the new campaign will lead you even deeper into the dramatic events that began with Heroes of Might and Magic V.
- New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara’s reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage Orc clans will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah Might and Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, Tribes of the East will also feature ten multiplayer and five single-player maps.
- New Upgrade Level: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, new artifacts, new buildings and innovative new features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
- Standalone Product: In order to allow both fans and newcomers to enjoy this dramatic conclusion to the Heroes V experience, Tribes of the East will be a standalone product – no previous Heroes game installations will be required to play.