Introducing Just Dance 2016 - the newest game from the top-selling franchise - with a brand new way to play! All you need is your smartphone and the Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on a new gen console, no extra accessories needed.
Bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor - Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breath-taking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs – available October 2015!Featuring the ultimate track list – from the hottest hits to fun favorites!
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo
- Hey Mama by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj and Afrojack
- All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
- Born This Way by Lady Gaga
- Blame by Calvin Harris ft. John Newman
- Animals by Martin Garrix
- I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
- Let’s Grove by Equinox Stars
- William Tell-Overture by Rossini
- And more!
Key FeaturesDance with your smartphone – no additional accessories or camera required! (Wii U, Xbox One, PS4)
- Just Dance is more accessible than ever – all you need is your smartphone, and a new-gen console to play the game
- Download the Just Dance Controller app to your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone device and your smartphone scores your dance moves
- Play with up to 6 players at once
- Access a free demo on Xbox Live, PlayStation Store, or the Nintendo Eshop, available on Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U
- Dance to “Blame” by Calvin Harris using the Just Dance Controller App to score and track your moves – no extra accessories or purchases needed!
- Visit justdancegame.com/app for details
- New streaming service that brings exclusive new content, plus favorite hits from past Just Dance games
- Subscribers will have access to more than 150 songs at launch, with regularly added tracks all year long
- Personalize your workouts with your favorite tracks, or play a ready-made thematic playlist
- Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
- For the first time ever, players can work together to achieve a high score in “Dance Party”
- New “Dance Quests” mode allows you to unlock quests to beat the game!
- Challenge friends and other players worldwide with “Dance Match”
- Customize your dance sessions with the “Sweat and Playlists” mode
- Watch the best of the community videos, fan-made dances, and more in JDTV!
- An Autodance is a funny mini video of your dance performance that you can share right after you finish a song – it’s time to unleash your craziest moves!
- Submit your best performances in-game to be selected for a Community Remix, a playable, remixed gameplay that features Just Dance players!