The story of Heroes VII depicts the civil war that changed the ruling dynasty of the Holy Empire. The Empress' murder has left an empty throne, a realm in flames and too many hungry rivals intend on claiming it. The Duke Ivan calls together a prestigious council of six trusted advisors in search of a viable path for putting an end to this war of succession. Discover a new fantasy story:
- Experience the "Best-Of" Heroes
Enjoy one of the most acclaimed turn based strategy franchises
- Explore a spellbinding world
Powered by the Unreal 3.0 engine, the world of Heroes VII has never been so detailed and immersive
- It ain't over 'til you say it's over!
Over 60 hours of game content in the massive solo campaign with virtually unlimited replayability in the Skirmish and Duel modes
- A unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy and RPG
Explore and conquer an enchanted world, develop and manage your economy, lead armies of legendary creatures to battle...
In Trial By Fire, five years after the epic events of Might & Magic Heroes VII, you will lead the new Fortress faction to define the destiny of the Dwarves and shed light on some of the darkest chapters of their history. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression and a strong story narrative, Trial by Fire is an ideal way for newcomers and existing fans to enjoy the authentic Might & Magic Heroes experience and many new features:
- Master the Rune Magic: Lead the new Fortress faction on a path to define the destiny of the Dwarves
- New characters: Take control of a full new lineup of charismatic heroes and iconic creatures such as Fire Giants, Valkyrie and Red Dragons
- The following extensions bring the players in new worlds with new factions, powers and stories. In The Lost Tales of Axeoth you can discover Iranese, one of the continents of Axeoth, where the campaigns of Heroes IV took place.