Hunt, hide, and kill as you take command of U.S. submarines and crews and navigate the treacherous waters of the Pacific during WWII. Silent Hunter®, the industry-leading naval warfare simulation franchise for over a decade, returns to its roots with next-generation graphical realism, immersive gameplay, innovative crew evolution, and more action than ever before.
Developed by the same Ubisoft team that delivered Silent Hunter 3, the “king of sub games,” to worldwide critical acclaim, the 2007 installment offers the most memorable, accessible, and empowering submarine simulation experience ever.
- Hollywood Blockbuster Experience : Lifelike graphics and spectacular audio/visual effects offer an incredibly immersive gaming experience. Witness historical accuracy and amazing attention to detail, from breathtaking Pacific settings to more than 75 authentic-looking war machines such as the U.S. Gato sub, the Japanese Yamato flagship, and the Kawanishi aircraft.
- Large-Scale Naval Engagements : Witness epic naval engagements either firsthand or via radio messages and orders from high command.
- Innovative Crew Evolution : Earn upgrades and experience to guide the evolution of crewmembers, making your men the most effective naval force in the Pacific theater.
- Immersive Single-Player Gameplay : Diverse mission objectives and events on over 15 maps combined with unique rewards make each campaign a unique experience. Commandeer various U.S. submarines and progress in your career as a naval officer via improved dynamic campaigns in Career mode, or dive into ‘instant actions’ and single patrols for a quick fight.
- Addictive New Online Adversarial Mode : Join forces with up to 8 friends via LAN or 4 via the Internet in either cooperative or adversarial gameplay modes. Scripted and generated mission types allow for epic online battles and unlimited replayability.
- Scalable Learning Experience : Selectable difficulty levels allow players to choose how challenging of a simulation to play.