The Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® franchise, hailed for its immersive single-player and multi-player experiences, continues with Lockdown as Team Rainbow, the world’s premier counter-terrorist unit, is called on to fight a deadly bioterrorism threat. The crisis takes Rainbow into new territory and new situations, as for the first time the hunter becomes the hunted..
- Enhanced tactical experience : Deadlier enemies with improved tactics require quick and intense decision making. Hostages that must be navigated through the level and accounted for during firefights. Keep them safe and get them out alive !
- New Multiplayer Features : “Class Style” gameplay for multiplayer, allowing more specialisation
- Multiplayer reward system
- New “Free-for-all” game type
- The return of 3 classic maps – 747, Mint, and Bunkers
- Re-imagined missions, more challenging than ever before
- Revamped Rivalry Mode: Rainbow vs. Mercenaries, battling over three different objective types simultaneously. No two Rivalry matches play out exactly the same way!
- New Equipment : Enemy use of lock fusers in single-player gameplay presents new challenges to the player Laser trip mines, virus grenades and C4 explosives add new options to the multiplayer arsena
- New Weapons and Attachments : 20 new weapons – 42 overall 6 brand new weapons never seen before in a Rainbow game Customise your weapon to suit your style of play: silencers, scopes, red-dot sights, hi-cap magazines.